On my life

Foto: Denmark, Christiania.

There are such moments in our life that we can't understand all.
There are moments that we are total lost. And here I am!

I'm Rodrigo Pinheiro, from Olinda, Brazil.
I'm 27 and now I'm feeling the whole weight of the world. This is my life:

~ broked, without any money on my account. (I have few, but just to pay debts.)
~ without job. (I have some projects and investments, but all this take a time to give me some real money)
~ my notebook is broken. (and I have no money to repair and I work with it also - social media, excel, projects, comunication, etc)
~ someone hit my car yesterday. (I working selling my shirts "TernoOlindaStyle" and producing events, so I fucking need my car)
~ I took a break from my University. (no degree yet)
~ A person that I love really deeply and I wish have something with her left me for while, because she is a little confused...

That is it! 

But it is not about sadness ou being upset, it is about to take a new direction for it all!
Let me try share with everybody how could I move on with this situation and transform all negative and hard moment in some beautiful and positive result.

What I gonna do from now:
~ First: excercise and meditation 3x on week.
~ Eat healthier.
~ Stop smoking.
~ Organize all my debts and incomes.
~ Focus on projects that will give me a quick return.
~ Take a breath for relationships.
~ Be closer to my family.
~ Set news goals to my life.

Those are my first statment for #mybiginnerchange

Peace my friends.

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar